Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Team Member

Hi Everyone! Thanks for the great response on my Debut party! I am so excited that I am off to a good start. Something else happened at my Debut that I wasnt yet able to share. One of the ladies signed up to be a consultant! We will call her "C." She has sold Mary Kay before but got out of it due to having to go to work full time. But she was really interested in getting back in and getting started. So she is officially my first team member. Hopefully really soon I will have her up & selling and making her some good money too!

Now dont forget to checkout my website at www.marykay.com/alicia.wasserman for our latest products as well as career opportunities. Even if you live in another state you can still become part of my team. If you have any questions you can always email me at alicia.wasserman@marykay.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment