Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Two-Minute Look


This summer is all about easygoing, natural-looking beauty! With Mary Kay®
Two-Minute Look Collections, you get everything you need for a ready-togo
look. These collections feature what makeup artists say are three musthave
beauty products for a quick, but polished, look so you can spend less
time getting ready and more time having fun!


Mary Kay® Tinted Lip Balm Suncreen SPF 15. $13.00. This lip protector does it all! The ulitmate multitasker, this botanically enriched formula contains jojoba oil and shea butter, soothing and moisturizing as it delivers a sheer wash of color.



Mary Kay® Mineral Bronzing Powder. $12.00. Add natural-looking color right where you need it! When used on ivory and beige skin tones, bronzers provide a sun-kissed effect. When used on bronze skin tone, bronzers add warmth to the complexion and cn even out skin tone. And this mineral-based, vitamin-enriched formula is famous for its oil-absorbing properties, ease of application, excellent coverage and adhesion to skin. It also can be used as an eye color.



Mary Kay® Mascara of your Choice. Play up lashed with one of these great mascara choices:
Lash Lengthening Mascara, $10.00
Waterproof Mascara, $10.00
Ulitimate Mascara, $15.00
Choose from Black or Black Brown.







4 comments:

  1. Wow! that looks cool!! Email me; I think I want to order that pinapple lotion special... Yay, I can finally leave a comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. didn't get my samples yet, so i'll chat with you about that stuff once it comes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may have to get me some of that tinted lip balm...have you tried it?

    Also I have been meaning to ask you; does mary kay sell brow liner? I am so out, and me getting to town to buy some more is about like me..well it requires that i leave my house- and I don't like to leave my house too often, lol.

    ReplyDelete