Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Not Me Monday is brought to us by MckMama. She started this blog carnival in an attempt to NOT admit some of the things she had done lately. If you want to see some of the things she did NOT do then click on over to her blog...after you read mine of course!



I did NOT have one of my BF (Blog Friend) Amber purchase a Tropical Pineapple Set that smells absolutely wonderful off my blog last week. Because of her purchase I did NOT start a contest as to whoever purchases a Tropical Pineapple Set during the month of July their name will NOT be entered for a chance NOT to win $50 in free Mary Kay product!

I did NOT have a wonderful 4th of July with my family. We did NOT enjoy fireworks at American Village. It was NOT the best show of fireworks that I have ever seen!

I did NOT start putting on my makeup the other morning and was NOT interupted by a knock on the door from my neighbor. I finished talking to her and left the house only to look in the mirror at Johnny Rockets and realize I did NOT forget to put the rest of my makeup on. I did NOT walk out of the house without eye makeup on!

So...what have you NOT done lately?







1 comment:

  1. I have NOT been on the most amazing mini-vacay with my hubby. It has NOT been a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete