Thursday, June 18, 2009

Good Response

I got a really good response from my previous post. I am a little excited about it, I am not going to lie. I still am doing the offer though. If there is anyone that would like to receive a Mary Kay Ultimate Miracle Set Sampler pack let me know. I do have to order more samples so it will be next week until I get them in and then can get them out. But it will be so worth wait. With these sampler packs your skin will feel instantly softer. How many products have you tried that give you instant results? And dont forget that we also have a whole line of make up products that totally rock. Check out my Mary Kay website at www.marykay.com/alicia.wasserman to see all the products and what colors they come in. I can send some samples of those out too if needed. You can also email me at alicia.wasserman@marykay.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment